- 1 teaspoon instant yeast
- 1/3 cup warm water
- 3 tablespoon caster sugar
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2.5 tablespoon steamed mash pumpkin
- 1 1/4 cup Hongkong flour
- In a big bowl, mix and stirred in instant yeast, warm water, sugar and olive oil.
- Let the mixture rest aside for about 15 mins and then you will see some floating foam like in the picture shown. (The yeast comes alive at this stage).
- Add in hongkong flour and mashed pumpkin.
- Use an electric kneading hook to knead till well combine and it takes about 5 mins.
- Oil your palm, hand knead for few round then flatten the dough, roll and cut into 6 portions.
- Cover it with a wet cloth and let it proof for 10 mins.
- Steam at pre-boiled high heat wok or rice cooker for about 13 mins.
Being inspired by 40 mins bread method as sometimes working mommy does not have much time to wait for proofing and so you can try this method. http://www.thedomesticgoddesswannabe.com/2014/04/40-minute-bread-rolls.html?m=1