- 1 block cream cheese room temperature
- 1 lemon
- 150g condensed milk
- 25 medium size marshmallow
- 100g water or milk
- 14pcs/1 pack Oreo biscuit
- Separate the oreo biscuits into 2 zip lock bag, one with cream and one without cream.
- Crush the biscuits in zip lock bag, pour and press the one with cream into the cup as cake base.
- First layer of cheesecake will be in lemon flavour - beat half of the cream cheese (125g) with 150g condensed milk and squeezed lemon juice for about 5-8 mins till the mixture become smooth.
- Pour the mixture into the cups and place them in the freezer while you prepared for marshmallow cheesecake layer.
- Steam the marshmallow until it melt.
- Mix melted marshmallow with the other half (125g) cream cheese, slowly pour in the water or milk bit by bit while you beat the mixture for a while till it become fluffy. (mine not fluffy enough, maybe because i did not use milk).
- Take the cups out from the freezer and pour in the remaining no cream oreo crunch.
- lastly, pour in marshmallow cheese cake layer and place into the freezer for about 1 hour.
- p/s : you can top with whipped cream and oreo crunches for better presentation.
Yield: 4 cups Servings
Happy Mothers’ Day dessert for my little one and of course for myself too lol, frozen cheese cake always my favorite.