- almond(slighty chopped) 1/2cup
- pumpkin seed 1/4cup
- sunflower seed 1/4cup
- chia seed 1tbsp
- dried cranberry 1/2cup
- rolled oat 1.5cup
- ground cinnamom 3tsp
- homemade peanut butter 1/2cup
- honey 3/4cup
- yogurt topping
- plain yogurt 1cup
- raisin 1/2cup
- Put all (A) in mixing bowl, mixed well.
- Place well mixed (A) into a flat pan, wet your hands and press the mixture down.
- Mixed (B) and pour on de top of mixture (A).
- Put in freezer for at least 4-5 hours before you cut into bars.
* seeds n dried fruits can b replace with any that u prefer.
* the quantity of peanut butter and honey can be adjusted( +/-)
* you can use fresh fruits for yogurt topping.
* the yogurt topping will be much more creamier by using greek yogurt.
No Bake Yogurt Granola Bars Recipe.