- 2 1/4 Cup all purpose flour
- 2 tablespoon melted butter
- 1/4 Cup plus 2 tablespoon warm milk
- 1 1/2 tsp instant yeast
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- 2 medium banana mashed
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 Cup melted butter for coating
- 1/2 Cup fine sugar for coating
- Combine flour, instant yeast, sugar and salt in a mixing bowl.
- In a small bowl, mix together milk, butter and mashed banana.
- Pour milk mixture into dry ingredients, mix to form into soft dough.
- Knead by hand for 8-10 minutes on floured board until smooth.
- Transfer into oiled and covered bowl, let rise until doubled for 1-1.5 hours.
- Punch the dough down, roll out into 1/2 in thick, cut out dough using doughnut cutter. If you don't have a doughnut cutter, use a 2 -3 in round cookie cutter. Cut out the smaller hole using small cutter.
- Place the dough onto baking sheet, let sit for 45 minutes, Towards the end of rising time, preheat oven @ 190C.
- Bake until golden brown for 8-10 minute. Immediately brush with melted butter and drizzle with sugar. (i did not coating but included chocolate chips inside my dough)