- Cake flour 200g
- Baking soda 1g
- Baking powder 1/2 tspn
- Banana 200g
- Butter 80g
- Sugar 100g (I cut down to 70g)
- Milk 40
- Egg 2
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- In large bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, set aside.
- In medium bowl, combine bananas, sugar, egg, and butter.
- Add handful raisin, Stir the banana mixture into the flour mixture just until moistened (batter will be lumpy). Don’t overmix if you don’t want your muffins to be tough.
- Fill cup 2/3 full.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into center of a muffin comes out clean.