- 1 cup plain flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoon corn oil
- 2.5 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon black sesame powder
- 7 tablespoon warm milk mix with 1/4 teaspoon instant yeast
- Mix all ingredients in a big bowl till well combined.
- Knead for about 10-15 mins till the dough become smooth and elastic. You can add little bit of milk or flour if the dough is too dry or wet during kneading (I used electric kneading).
- Put little bit of corn oil onto your palm, roll and shape the big dough into about 10 small mantao dough.
- Set aside and let it proof by covering with wet towel or wrapping paper for about 1 hour.
- Pre-boiled water and steam at high heat for about 12-15 mins ( I use rice cooker for steaming).
Black sesame mantao.