- 200g plain flour
- 30g icing sugar
- 125g unsalted butter
- 1 tsp vanilla essence ( optional )
- 1/2 tbsp cold water
- Sift flour and sugar.
- Add in chopped unsalted butter.
- Rub in with fingers.
- Once the dough become breadcrumbs, add in vanilla and cold water.
- Rest dough for at least 10 mins. ( i kept for 30 mins ).
- Roll the dough out to abt 1/4 inch thick. Cut out your desire shapes!!
- Bake at preheated oven for 20mins or until lightly brown at 170C. ( since all oven differently, do check the cookies ya )
Butter cookies recipe ( bear hug with love )