Yield 3 servings
- 125 gram white button mushroom
- 1 potato (cut into small cube)
- 2 packs 200ml full cream milk
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese powder
- 1-2 shallot (fine chopping)
- 25 gram unsalted butter
- 15 crushed ground pepper
- pinch of salt
- 1 1/3 cups macaroni
- 1/2 cup grated European cheddar cheese (orange colour)
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- few thin pork slice (pan grilled and cut into small pieces)
- 1-2 teaspoon fresh parsley
- Roasted half of the white button mushroom and cubed potato in the oven at 190 degrees for 20 mins. Then blend the roasted mushroom and potato with 200ml of milk.
- Heat the butter, pan fried fine chopped shallots till fragrance and little bit brown in colour. Add in the other half of button mushroom that are not roasted and stirred fried for few mins.
- Pour in the roasted mushroom milk mixture, cook in medium-low heat and slowly stirred in the remaining milk and cheese till you get the desired creamy stage.
- Sprinkle in crushed pepper and salt.
- While boiling the sauce, you may heat another pot of water with some salt and oil to cook macaroni. Boil till the macaroni become soften and drained with ice water.
- Scope some mushroom potato sauce and macaroni into container, tossed well. Top with pork slices and cover with another scope of sauce. Lastly, spread the cheese and fresh parsley on top and bake at 220 degrees for 15 mins or till cheese melt.