- 2 tbsp agar-agar powder
- 400ml concentrated coconut milk (am using the packet type)
- 800ml water
- 150g sugar (adjust to your liking)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Mix agar-agar powder, sugar, salt & coconut milk into water, bring to boil under small fire.
- Transfer into different bowl to add colouring (depends how many colour variation)
- Once colour mixed well, pour into preferred mould and let cold.
- To achieve colourful jelly, use tbsp to pour into cupcake, layer by layer. Wait for each layer to form before adding on next layer.