- 2 chicken thigh or few chicken wings
- 4-5 cloves crushed garlic
- 1 can / 325 ml coke
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon tomato sauce
- Heat some oil and pan fried garlic for few seconds. Then add in chicken and pan fried each side for 3 mins.
- Add in coke,salt and soy sauce. Close lid and simmer for 20 mins at medium low heat.
- Add in tomato sauce, turn to high heat and stirred till the sauce become thicken. About 3-5 mins.
- Separate the sauce or you may serve together.