- 3 ripe bananas
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 1.5 cup of plain flour/ cake flour
- Preheat oven at 180 Celcius.
- Sift the flour and baking powder, add in a pinch of salt and set all these aside.
- Mashed bananas, add in WHISKED egg and brown sugar, mix till well combined. Just use baking spatula to mix, don't even need a whisk.
- Add in melted butter to mashed banana batter and mix well.
- Fold the sifted flour into the batter and mix till just combined, don't overmix. It's ok to have some lumps caused by bananas.
- Pour the batter into 6" baking cake tin and bake for about 30mins at 180Celcius. Timing depends on your oven.