- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 small purple dragon fruit, chopped into cubes
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries, soaked until soft & drained
- 2 tablespoons raw honey
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1. Put chia seeds in a small bowl, add 4 tablespoons of water and stir to combine. Let chia seeds sit until water is absorbed and mixture becomes soft, about 10 minutes.
- 2. Put the dragon fruit, cranberries, honey, and lemon juice in a bowl and mash with a fork until jam-like consistency. Taste for sweetness and add more honey or a pinch of molasses sugar if needed.
- 3. Spoon the hydrated chia seeds into the berry mixture and stir to combine, using fork to break up lumps of chia until evenly combined.
- 4. Let sit for 30 minutes to allow the mixture to thicken. Can be made two days in advance and stored, covered in the refrigerator.
More info on this original link - http://www.joycescapade.com/2014/11/fresh-dragon-fruit-cranberries-chia-jam.html