- 45-50 gram unsalted butter, soften
- 90 gram oreo biscuits, crushed
- 150 ml UHT full cream milk
- 1/4 cup caster sugar
- 100 gram marshmallow, melted by double boiled method and rest aside
- 250 gram cream cheese, soften
- 1.5 teaspoon lemon juice
- 20 gram oreo biscuits, crushed
- Remove the cream in between oreo biscuit and place the oreo into a zip lock bag. Crushed it by rolling pin or you may used any round object to roll on it.
- Mixed crushed oreo biscuit with soften butter till well combined, then press them firm onto the cake pan. Freeze the cake pan while you prepare for cake batter.
- Warm 150ml UHT full cream milk over low heat, stirred in 1/4 cup caster sugar till fully dissolve. Pour into a cup and rest aside.
- Whisk 250g cream cheese using electric mixer, slowly add in milk with sugar till well combined.
- Secondly, slowly whisk in melted marshmallow and lemon juice till well combined.
- Lastly, stirred in 20g crushed oreo biscuits.
- Take the cake pan out from the freezer and pour in cake batter.
- Cover the cake pan with aluminium foil and freeze at least 8 hours.
Rest the cake at fridge 30 mins before serve in order to unfreeze the cake so that you can cut the cake easier.
I am using 6 inch removable cake pan