- 400 g Lean Pork
- 100 g Celery
- 100g of fresh corn
- 50 ml Apple Juice
- 1 Tbsp Parsley Flakes / Fresh Parsley
- 20g Coriander Leave
- 2 Pcs Medium Onion
- 2 bulbs of garlic
- 1 Stick of Carrot
- Place all ingredients into the food processor and blitz until finely minced.
- Heat up 1-2 tablespoon of oil and stir-fry the minced ingredients for about 25-30 minutes. ( i used Bread maker function "9" jam function )
- Spread mixture on an oven tray lined with baking paper and bake at 160⁰ C for bout 6-7 hours ( i baked for 2.5hrs only ) ** or until completely dried. Use a fork to stir/mix occasionally for even drying.
- Place mixture back into food processor (cleaned and dried) and blitz into fine powder.
** the baking duration will be shortened if you have a bigger oven (bigger surface area of the tray), use double rack if you need to, and don't forget to turn on the Fan function too
Warning: Your entire house will smell like roast chicken when the stock paste is being dried in the oven.. yummy !!
This powder is best kept in air-tight containers or glass jars and be stored in the refrigerator.