- 50 grams of self raising flour
- 2tbsp of cocoa powder (for chocolate flavour )
- 20 grams of sugar
- 25 grams of yogurt
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoons of cooking oil/melted butter
- 1tbsp of water /milk
- Some cooking oil
- (Above is for 1 flavour portion of pancake I'm doing 2 times of the ingredients above to get another of my flavour)
- In a big whisking bowl, use a balloon whisk to whisk the eggs and sugar until well mixed. Add in yogurt and cooking oil/melted butter, whisk until well mixed. Sift in the self raising flour and stir until smooth (no lumps).
- In a flat frying pan (preferably non stick pan), put some cooking oil (im using happy call pan i ommited oil) and heat under low heat. Put one ladle of batter to the pan, spread as evenly as possible. When bubbles appear on the surface of batter, start rolling and let it sit in the pan for about 1 minutes or has browned. Take the pancake out and set aside.
- Put another ladle of batter and wait until bubbles start to surface. Put the first rolled pancake on top of the batter and start rolling again. Repeat the same procedures until all the batters have finished. Let it cooled before cut into desired pieces.
- Enjoy !!! :)