(Yield 2 adults portion)
- 1 ripened red tomato, chunk chopping (has to be red tomato cos it is more tasty)
- 1 carrot, cut in thick slice
- 1 beaten egg
- 3 cloves garlics, fine chopping
- 150g cooked pork fillet
- Heat some oil, pan fried garlic till fragrance.
- Add in carrot and tomato, stirred fried for 1-2 mins then add in beaten egg.
- Pour in 700ml water when beaten egg is cooked.
- Put in pork fillet, bring to boiled then turn to low heat and simmer for 20-25 mins.
- Season with 1/2 teaspoon of salt and dash of black pepper.
- Add in cooked macaroni.