1/2 cup Organic 10 colors beans soaked overnight
1/2 cup Organic black beans soaked overnight
2 Potatoes steamed, peeled and diced.
1 medium sized Carrot peeled and diced.
1 tsp Goji Berries
1 tsp Dried Oregano
1 tsp Parlsey
1/4 tsp Black pepper
3 tbsp Unbleached Wheat flour 1 tbsp for dusting
1 tbsp Onion powder (optional)
1/2 tsp Himalayan Salt
1. Soak the beans overnight, drained and water boiled/steamed until soft.
2. Add the beans,carrot, goji, spice, flour, salt and pulse in food processor until thick and pasty.
3. Divide up the mixture into medium sized burger patties.
4. Dredge the patties in some flour and make sure they’re coated evenly.
5. Heat the non-stick pan with oil and fry the patties over medium heat until browned on both side.
6. Serve hot with your homemade burger buns and condiments.
For vegan bun recipe, please refer to following links: