Warm hearty soup that can make you feel good all day long~
My son loves this soup, always finish the soup.
Mushroom Potatoes Soup
By August 1, 2014Published:
- Yield: 3 bowls (3 Servings)
- Prep: 5 mins
- Cook: 30 mins
- Ready In: 35 mins
Creamy mushroom soup.
- 9-10 Head Fresh button mushrooms Whole
- 1 Head Potato Half
- 1/4 Head White onion Slice
- 1/4 Cup Anchor brand cream
- 1. Clean the button mushroom, half the potato, pop them in oven for 180degree, 20-25 min until all soft.
2. Slice the onion, stir fry until fragrant, put in chopped button mushroom and half of the potato, stir for 2-3min.
3. Another half of the potatoes, chop in small cube, set aside.
4. Blend the mushroom and potatoes mixture, season to taste (if desire).
5. Put in remaining potatoes cube, and the cream. Serve.