Digestive Biscuit Base Ingredients
- 8 pcs Digestive biscuits (finely crushed)
- 50g Melted Butter
- Ingredients A: 500g cream cheese, 140g sugar
- Ingredients B: 30g plain flour
- Ingredients C: 4 Egg yolk ,2 egg white, 1 tbsp lemon juice, 1 lemon zest
- Ingredients D: 140g fresh milk
- Ingredients E: 2 egg white, 10g sugar
- Mix digestive biscuit cake base ingredients until well-blended. Press it onto bottom of loose bottom pan. Refrigerate for 15 minutes or until firm.
- Wrap the outside of the digestive biscuit base tin with aluminium foil.
- Cream ingredients A until light, Add in ingredients B, mix until well-blended.
- Add in ingredients C, cream until smooth and light.
- Add in ingredients D, mix until well-combined.
- Whip ingredients E until the soft peak stage, add it into the above cheese mixture and mix until well incorporated.
- Pour the cheese mixture over the prepared biscuit base.
- Bake in water bath at 160 deg. for 90 minutes or until golden brown.
- Allow to cool, keep refrigerated overnight.
New York Cheese Cake Recipe