2 rolls of oreo biscuit
1. Crush oreo biscuits in a zip lock bag.
2. Mixed butter with crunched oreo biscuit.
3. fill and press hard onto the cake pan base, chill it in the freezer for about 15-20 mins
Cheese cake filling:
200g whipping cream
500g (2 bricks) Philadelphia cream cheese
2/3 cup condensed milk
2.5 tablespoon of gelatin powder (double boil with water, ratio 1:1 and set aside till become room temperature)
1/2 dragon fruit (blend then filter and get the juice)
15ml lemon juice
1/4 carrot + 1/4 green apple puree
1. Whipped the whipping cream till stiff peak and chilled in the fridge.
2. Beat cream cheese with condensed milk till smooth, combined with chilled whipped cream and gelatin liquid.
3. Divided the cheesecake batter into 3 different portion as in roughly about 2 cup, 1 cup and 1/3 cup.
4. 2 cup mixed with lemon juice, 1 cup mix with dragon fruit juice, 1/3 cup with carrot apple puree.
5. Pour lemon juice batter, dragon fruit juice batter and carrot apple puree batter in sequence. (Pour from the center everytime and tap the cake pan to let the batter sink down).
6. Freeze for 3-4 hours then keep cool in the fridge when not serve.