250g digestive biscuits
250g cream cheese (room temp)
135g greek yogurt (1 small bottle)
100g sugar (own preference to add or reduce)
200ml whipping cream
10g gelatin (mixed with 50g warm water til dissolved)
Blueberry pie filling
1. Crush the digestive biscuits n set aside.
2. Whipped the whipping cream til stiff peaks. Set aside.
3. In a separate bowl, mix cream cheese n sugar with mixer til light n fluffy.
4. Add in gelatin n mix well.
5. Then mix in greek yogurt.
6. Once done, fold in the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture.
7. Line the jar with a layer of crushed biscuits at the bottom followed by cream cheese then topped with blueberries filling n fresh strawberries.
8. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serve.
*you can always replace digestive biscuits with oreo cookie crumbs or any other biscuits of your choice.
*you can fold in melted chocolate/fresh fruits into the cream cheese mixture if you prefer other flavours of cheesecake.