Ingredients for 2 adults 1 34 month old kid:
- Pumpkin (cube cut)
- White mushroom (chopped in small pieces)
- Carrot (diagonal cut)
- Baby corn (round cut)
- Luncheon Meat - homemade by the the pork shop (cube cut)
- 3 cloves garlic and 1 shallot (fine chopping)
- 300 ml chicken stock (chicken,carrot,potato,celery,onion)
- 1 1/2 cup of uncooked mixed grain rice
- Soak uncooked mixed grain rice in cold water for 30-45 mins then filter the water and keep dry.
- Heat some oil and pan fried garlic & shallot, then add in other ingredients luncheon meat, mushroom, carrot, corn, pumpkin and uncooked rice. Pan fried the mixture for a little while.
- Pour the mixture into rice cooker and add in 300ml chicken stock then press on cook mode.
- Let the rice simmer in the rice cooker for another 15-20 mins after it turn to warm mode.
p/s note: you can melt some cheese in before serve, I did not add cheese because I heard cheese will create mucus while my boy just recover from cough and phlegm.