- 1/3 cup room temperature water
- 1 teaspoon instant yeast
- 2 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 cup of bread flour ( scope 3 tablespoon out and replace with 2 tablespoon cake flour and 1 tablespoon whole meal flour)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoon melt butter
- 2 tablespoon milo powder
- 1 teaspoon milo powder + 2 teaspoon water (for bread wash)
- Pour 1/3 cup room temperature water into the mixing bowl, add in 1 teaspoon instant yeast, brown sugar and stirred well.
- Add in sifted flour and 1/2 teaspoon of salt, used spatula gently combined the mixture into dough form. The dough will be a bit dry because butter not add in yet.
- Start kneading by using electric kneading hook or by hand. Slowly knead in the butter bit by bit till the dough become shiny and pliable which takes about 10 mins kneading.
- Move the dough into a big clean greased bowl or container, cover tight with cling wrap and put into fridge for about 12 hours.
- Place the dough onto a clean dry kneading mat after overnight proofing.
- Punch out the air by pressing the dough down and flatten the dough.
- Spread in the milo powder evenly onto the flat dough.
- Roll and cut into 9 portions.
- Place into container and cover tight with cling wrap and let it proof for about 50-60 mins at a warm place.
- Apply bread wash and bake for 13 mins at 200 degrees C. (Baking temperature and time will be different depending on the oven. You may adjust accordingly)