- 1 teaspoon instant yeast
- 3 tablespoon caster sugar
- 1/3 cup warm pandan juice (blend pandan leave with some warm water and press the juice out)
- 2 tablespoon corn oil
- 1 cup hongkong flour
- 1 tablespoon cake flour
- Add yeast, caster sugar, warm pandan juice and corn oil in a big bowl and stirred it for few rounds.
- Rest it aside for 15 mins.
- Mix and sieve the flour, pour them onto a kneading mat.
- Slowly mix the yeast liquid into the flour bit by bit till a nice dough formed.
- Apply some oil on your palm and hand knead for 5-10 mins.
- Pull and flatten the dough, roll it and cut into 5 portions.
- Cover with wet cloth and let it proof for 45 mins.
- Steam at pre-boiled water for 13 mins at high heat.