- 1/3 cup pandan water
- 1 tsp rolled oats soaked in 1/4 cup of water
- 1 tsp instant yeast
- 1 tsp molasses sugar
- 2/3 cup bread flour
- 2 Tbsp cake flour
- 1 Tbsp blended rolled oats
- 1/2 egg beaten
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- (1) In a bowl, put in pandan water. Add in yeast and sugar and let stand for 10 minutes, it should look frothy.
- (2) In a mixing bowl, mix flour and oats together. Pour in yeast mixture, egg and oil and begin to knead till a soft dough is formed - around 10 minutes.
- (3) Divide the dough into 4 portions and make into balls shape. Spray some oil on the rice cooker bowl and transfer the balls dough into the rice cooker bowl - with around 1 inch gap. Cover and let it proof for 15 minutes.
- (4) In a separate bowl, roughly mix some soaked oats (only the oats) into the beaten eggs. Open rice cooker lid, and brush the eggs and oats mixture onto the doughs. Using baking mode or cooking mode, bake for 20 minutes or till it cooked.
- Yields: 4 buns