- 2 cups standard flour
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 cup sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 3/4 cup canola oil
- 1 egg beaten
- 50g cream cheese
- 1/4 cup passionfruit pulp Topping
- 1 tablespoons icing sugar
- Preheat Oven to 180 C.
- Mix all the dry ingredients into a bowl.
- Mix the milk, passionfruit pulp,oil and egg.
- Pour the mixture together with dry ingredient and stir till become dough.
- Half fill the muffin cup and pour in about 3/4 teaspoons of cream cheese at the centre and fill the cup with the remaining dough.
- Put topping and bake for 25 to 30 mins until golden.
Yummy breakfast today : passion fruit muffin with cream cheese filling and avocado chia seed pudding. It is so yummy that i ate 4 pcs of the muffin yesterday night.