- unsalted shelled peanut 2cups
- salt 1/4tsp
- raw honey 2tsp
- virgin coconut oil 4tsp
- Dried fried peanuts in non stick pan, cooled and remove skin.
- Put skinless peanuts into food processor, blend then scrape sides of bowl with a rubber spatula.
- Continue to blend till peanut butter is shiny and smooth.
- Add desired amount of salt and honey and process until combined.
- Check the consistency, add oil as needed.
Read more: http://www.inspiredtaste.net/21318/how-to-make-peanut-butter-three-ways/#ixzz30KUuxy1Y
Peanut Butter Paste Recipe.