- 300g Pau flour (I used all purpose flour)
- 5g yeast 5g baking powder
- 60g fine sugar 25g butter
- 50g fresh milk (*add more if too dry)
- 100g Pumpkin puree (*Better blend it until smoth) I bought a half medium size pumpkin, because the filling need more pumpkin puree.
- I steam the pumpkin with skin and blend it then put it aside.
- Pour all the ingredients in the bread maker, select knead function and let it knead for 20 mins. Then I hand knead for 10 mins.
- Let it proof until double the size. Take out from bread maker and squeeze out air from the dough. Split the dough to smaller pieces with each 50g.
- Assemble with filling, and let it rest until it growth double the size.
- Steam with medium fire for 15 mins. Off the fire. Open the lid after 2 mins to prevent the pau from getting shrink.
- For the pumpkin filling. I simply cook pumpkin puree, sugar (*optional, but I didn't put coz pumpkin already sweet), pandan leaves, fresh milk until thick. After remove from fire, I just stir in some butter.What to do about the boom in dangerous counterfeit remedies
My first attempt making pumpkin buns and it’s successful. My hubby and daughter love it so much.
She’s enjoy eating the pumpkin pau.