- 1/2 carrot (peeled and cut into few pieces)
- Pumpkin (the volume ratio for pumpkin and carrot is 4:1, cut into few pieces with skin)
- 150ml fresh milk
- 1 bega junior cheese stick
- 1 shallot or small onion (fine chopping)
- 10g butter
- 1 1/2 cup pasta
- Pasta sauce
- Preheat oven at 230 degrees C for few mins. Baked pumpkin and carrot in oven for 30 mins at 230 degrees C till they become tender. After roasting, scope out pumpkin flesh and throw away the skin.
- Mashed roasted pumpkin and carrot with a fork, do not mash till too smooth if you like your pasta sauce to have bitten texture.
- Heat butter in a pan, then pan fried shallot/onion till fragrant. Add in mashed pumpkin and carrot, continue to pan fried for a while.
- Add in fresh milk and keep stirring, spread in cheese stick and stirred till cheese stick fully melted.
- Boiled some water with pinch of salt and few drops of oil.
- Pour in the pasta and cook till soft, filter the water and put the pasta into a bowl of cold water with ice.
- Filter the pasta and then pour into boiling water again.
- Filter out the water then pour pasta into the serving bowl. Add pasta sauce on it then done !