- 1/2 teaspoon instant yeast
- 2 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/3 cup room temperature full cream milk
- 2 tablespoon corn oil
- 1 cup bread flour (scope out 3 tablespoon and replaced with 2 tablespoon cake flour and 1 tablespoon wholemeal flour)
- 1 tablespoon milo powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Pour 1/3 cup room temperature milk into the mixing bowl, add in 1/2 teaspoon instant yeast, sugar,oil and stirred well.
- Add in sifted flour, milo powder and 1/2 teaspoon of salt, used spatula or hand gently combined the mixture.
- Start kneading by using electric kneading hook for about 15 mins till the dough become smooth and pliable.
- Place the dough into oil greased airtight container, cover tight with cling wrap and put into fridge for at least 12 hours.
- Move the dough onto a clean kneading mat.
- Punch out the air by pressing the dough till flatten.
- Roll and cut into 6 portion, form into balls.
- Cover tight with cling wrap and let it proof for 50-60 mins. (Preheat the oven 10 mins before the proofing time ended).
- Apply a thin layer of milk for bread wash.
- Bake at 200 degrees C for 15 mins, remove from oven and let it cool. (Baking temperature and time vary for different oven, do adjust accordingly).