- 6-8 cloves garlic and 1 shallot, fined chopping
- Half whole chicken, cut into chunks
- 3 potatoes
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoon dark soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoon homemade chicken stock powder
- 1 tablespoon corn starch, dissolve well in some water
- Some water... Just nice to cover ingredient will do
- Heat some oil, pan fried garlic till fragrance.
- Add in chicken and stirred fried for 2-3 mins then add in potatoes.
- Pour in all seasoning except corn starch with water.
- Close lid and simmer for about 20-25 mins.
- Open lid and add in corn starch and heat for another min till sauce thicken.