Sweet and sour sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, fined chopping
- 1/2 big yellow onion, chopped
- 2 tomato
- 1 medium size green bell pepper
- Some pineapple
- 200ml pineapple juice
- 1 tablespoon tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 2 boneless whole leg and cut into thick slice
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon cornflour
- 1 tablespoon homemade chicken stock powder
- Mix ingredient B together and deep fried till well cooked. About 3-5 mins each side and rest aside.
- Heat some oil on the pan, sautéed in garlic and onion. Then add in tomato, bell pepper, pineapple, pineapple juice, tomato sauce, sugar, vinegar and soy sauce.
- Simmer for about 3 mins then lastly pour in cooked chicken and ready to serve.