- 25g butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 small onions, minced
- 2 ripened red tomatoes, cut into chunks
- 1 purple carrot, diced
- 2/3 cup diced pumpkin
- 400ml water
- 2 tablespoon Parmesan cheese powder
- Dash of black pepper
- Heat butter and pan fried minced garlic and onion till fragrance. Add in diced purple carrot and pumpkin. Stirred fried for a while.
- Add in chunked red tomato, pan fried a while then pour in water, bring to boiled and simmer for 45-50 mins over low heat.
- Picked up tomato skins from the sauce and add in Parmesan cheese powder, black pepper.
- Blend the sauce and here comes the delicious pasta sauce!