- 1 handful anchovies
- 1 pc carrot
- few pcs small corn
- 1/2 pc boiled egg
- few small slices seaweed
- half bowl Udon
- Wash the anchovies, boil gently with 600ml of water for about 15-20 mins till the anchovies become transparent.
- Filter it, throw away the anchovies and keep the soup.
- Boil the soup with carrot and corns for about 10-15 mins in gentle heat, this is to make the soup more tasty and sweeter.
- Take out the corn and carrot, cut it and rest it aside first.
- Put the Udon into boiling soup and cook for another 5 mins.
- Top the Udon with carrot, corns, seaweed and boiled egg.
Anchovies soup base is being recommended by doctor when your little one is experiencing diarrhea as it consists of daily needed nutrients that can prevent your kid from dehydration. However, if your kid really unable to intake any solid food then you just ensure that they intake enough Oral Rehydration Salts (ORS), do not force them to eat but you have to ensure that they are not in dehydrated condition which can be fatal.