- 2 pieces Tomatoes.
- 1 piece Carrot.
- 1 piece Potato.
- 1 slice Beef.
- 1 small bowl Cooked brown rice.
- Cut tomato, carrot, potato into small pieces.
- Place the beef into boiling water for few mins and then minced the beef.
- Boil all the above ingredients in 600 ml water for about 45 mins to 60 mins.
- Serve the soup with brown rice.
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin B
- Vitamin C
I had discovered that my boy seem to resist direct cooked beef and so here I tried to cook alphabet beef soup in order to let him consume beef nutrients. Eventhough he do not eat beef directly yet he still able to intake nutrients from the soup. However, I still can feel that he does not favor to beef dish. Beside beef, this soup actually contains of multi-nutrients that are needed in baby growing process.