- 3 drumsticks
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley
- 1/2 tablespoon dried basil flakes
- 3-4 cloves fine chopping garlic
- 10-15 crushed ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- few strips lemon zest
- Rub the salt onto the chicken drumstick.
- Then mix in all the other marinade ingredients and put in the fridge for at least 2-3 hours.
- Pan fried the chicken with little bit of oil for about 8-10 mins till the skin turns brown.
- Bake at 220 degrees for about 35-40 mins (Baking time and temperature vary for different oven, do adjust accordingly).