- Mashed Potato 150g
- Bread flour 300g,
- Active dry yeast 2.5g
- Honey 60g,
- Salt 2.5g
- Milk 80cc,
- Beaten egg 1
- Olive oil 25g
- Mix all ingredients in a breadmaker, by adding the wet ingredients followed by the dry ingredients. Knead until the dough passes the thin membrane test. (Hold liquid 20ml-30ml first, added only if needed)
- Let the dough proof until doubled in size.
- Deflate the dough and devide into 8 ball shape. Cover with wet dishcloth for 15 minutes.
- Cut a tiny line on each surface of each ball , and insert cube butter inside the line. Put each ball into non stick baking tray or you can put in baking paper. I'm put each ball in aluminum muffin tin then Place it in a plastic container/ cover with cling wrap. Refrigerate for about 10hrs to 16 hours
- Take out each dough carefully from fridge . Remove the dough from fridge and put in oven for 30 minutes so that the dough is back to room temperature (I used this 30 minutes for wash up lol)
- About 5 to 10 minutes towards the end of proofing time, preheat oven to 170C/ 335F.
- Brush the surface of each dough with whisked egg.
- Bake in preheated oven for about 15 to 20 minutes. Remove the buns from the oven. Turn them out from the tray onto a wire rack. Serve warm.