- 6 tbsps Oats
- 1/2 cup Fresh Milk (I use soy milk)
- 1/2 cup Plain or Greek Yoghurt
- 1 tbsp Chia seeds
- Some blueberries, strawberries(halved), rinse with water and pat dry with a kitchen paper
- Some honey
- Using a clean sterilized glass jar / shaker / bowl, add oats, chia seeds and yoghurt.
- Pour in milk and gently stir the mixture with a clean spoon to loosen the oats at the bottom of the jar.
- Add a little more milk if the mixture is too thick.
- Lastly add in berries and give a few stirs.
- Cover the jar/shaker/bowl and leave the mixture in the fridge. You may keep it overnight if you plan to have it as breaksfast :)
- Before having your oats, drizzle some honey to sweeten the taste.
Refrigerator Oatmeal/Overnight Oatmeal recipe.