Marinate the chicken with the following ingredient
- 3/4 cup low fat yogurt (unable to get no fat plain yogurt at herbal shop)
- 1 Lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- Little bit of salt
- Mixed the above ingredients and pour into zip lock bag. Put in the chicken together into the bag and place in the fridge for few hours.
- Grease little bit of oil into the rice bowl.
- Press cook and heat the oil, then put in the chicken and garlics.
- After first tab from cook to warm mode, remove the garlics and put in potato.
- Tab to cook again, then turn the chicken and potato after second warm mode.
- Tab cook for third time, when it turn to warm mode then used a towel to cover on the venthole and let the chicken simmer for 10-15 mins.
My small eater lo able to finish the whole drumstick (not the thigh) already makes mommy happy. I used Kampung chicken and it is juicy and tenderness.