- 1 teaspoon instant yeast
- 2 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/3 cup warm milk
- 2 tablespoon corn oil
- 1 cup bread flour (scope out 3 tablespoon and replaced with 2 tablespoon cake flour and 1 tablespoon wholemeal flour)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cocoa powder
- handful of seedless raisin
- 1 tablespoon beaten egg
- remaining egg add in some milk for egg wash
- Add instant yeast, brown sugar, corn oil, milk into a mixing bowl, stirred it and rest aside for 15 mins till you will see floating form.
- Mix in flour, salt, cocoa powder and 1 tablespoon of beaten egg then use a spatula to fold and mix well the mixture into a dough form.
- Then use electric kneading hook to knead for about 5-10 mins or till well combined.
- Then take out the dough and hand knead for another 1-2 mins.
- Roll, cut and shape into 7 small dough and then wrapped the raisins into the small dough.
- Grease little oil on the baking pan and line the dough in, cover with wet cloth and let it proof for about 15 mins.
- Brush egg wash onto the dough.
- Bake at pre heat oven at 220 degrees C for 13mins (baking time vary for different oven)