1 piece of chicken breast
2 tablespoon of shredded mozzarella cheese
1/3 piece of carrot
1 small bowl of plain flour
1 small bowl of Japanese bread crumbs
2 egg white
1. Boiled the chicken breast, potato and carrot in medium heat for about 25-30 mins till all cooked.
2. Mash potato and carrot.
3. chopped, shredded the chicken breast and season with little bit of salt.
4. Mix them together with cheese and chilled in the fridge for about 1 hour.
5. Shape the nuggets.
6. Dip the nuggets in sequence of plain flour to egg white then lastly coat with bread crumbs.
7. Put in the freezer for about 30 mins again. (you can skip this step, i found this step can help to firm the shape better)
8. Deep fried till golden brown will do. You do not need to fried too long as all the ingredients are basically well cooked.
Thanks mommies who shared rice pancake !!! I used the leftover nuggets filling mix with rice, plain flour and 1 whole egg + 2 egg yolk (left over since I used egg white to dip nugget). Then pan fried the above into pancake. The taste is extremely good, beyond my expectation.