- 65g unsalted butter, room temperature
- 40g icing sugar
- 1 egg
- 150g low protein flour
- 35g dried cranberries, chopped ( i din chopped )
- Preheat oven to 170C.
- Cream the butter & icing sugar using whisk until mix well.
- Add in egg, stir to mix well.
- Add in chopped cranberries.
- Add in low protein flour into the mixer to form a dough.
- Roll the dough into about 5 cm high about 4 cm wide cuboid.
- Use cling wrap to wrap the dough and keep in the fridge at freezer part for about 1 hour or so.
- Cut the dough into 0.7 cm each.
- Place the cuboid biscotti on prepared baking sheets.
- Bake at 170 ℃ for 20 minutes.
Cranberries biscotti recipe.