- 100gm pumpkin purée
- 200gm cake flour
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2tbsp vco
- 2tbsp brown sugar(can omit)
- 1/2 tsp salt(can omit)
- 1 egg
- Cream cheese
- PrePrepared for the pumpkin purée.
- Mix and combine the wet
- Ingredients(pumpkin purée,oil,egg,milk)
- Mix well dry ingredients(flour,brown sugar,salt)
- While stirring, slowly add the flour mixture into the pumpkin mixture until blended; try not to over mix the batter. As soon as you see large clumps of flour disappear, stop stirring.
- Pan fry with vco until bubbles form and the edges are dry, 1 to 3 minutes. Flip and cook until browned on the other side, about 1 minute more. Repeat with remaining batter.
I doesn’t like pancake, normally I couldnt finish even half piece, surprisingly this pumpkin pancake I’ve took 2piece. Not bad!