Marinate the chicken with the following ingredient
- 3/4 cup low fat yogurt (unable to get no fat plain yogurt at herbal shop)
- 1 Lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- Little bit of salt
- Mixed the above ingredients and pour into zip lock bag. Put in the chicken together into the bag and place in the fridge for few hours.
- Grease little bit of oil into the rice bowl.
- Press cook and heat the oil, then put in the chicken and garlics.
- After first tab from cook to warm mode, remove the garlics and put in potato.
- Tab to cook again, then turn the chicken and potato after second warm mode.
- Tab cook for third time, when it turn to warm mode then used a towel to cover on the venthole and let the chicken simmer for 10-15 mins.
Thanks mommy Shirleen Tan for the rice cooker roasted chicken and also mommy Racheal Kristensen for letting me know how yogurt work on chicken.
My small eater lo able to finish the whole drumstick (not the thigh) already makes mommy happy. I used Kampung chicken and it is juicy and tenderness.