Vege Chicken Stuffed in Steam-boiled Egg
1 Small slice of chicken
2 Tablespoon of mozzarella cheese
4 Tablespoon of cooked rice
(The above ingredients are able to have 4 steam-boiled egg and 4 pieces of rice pancake)
1. Boiled broccoli and carrot in boiling water for 5 mins, chicken for 10 mins.
2. diced carrot and chopped broccoli into small pieces.
3. Open a small hole in the eggs and pour out the egg white and egg yolk separately into different bowl.
4. For Layer steam-boiled egg, you will have to pour the egg white into the egg shell as based first then only other ingredients such as broccoli, carrot, rice, chicken, cheese and egg yolk will be the last.
5. Fill 70-80% of the egg shell will be enough if not the filling will leak out during the steam-boiling.
6. The other type will be mixing eggs, brocolli,carrot,chicken and cheese together then pour into the egg shell.
7. Boil 3 cup of water in the wok till boiling temperature.
8. Put the bowl into the boiling water as picture showed, pour some water into the bowl just enough to reach about half of the egg(not too much, if not the water will go into the egg while boiling).
9. Close the lid and steam-boiled for 8 mins in medium heat then turn to small heat for 7 mins.
Pan Fried Pancake
Pan Fried the leftover No. 6 mixture (add 1 tbsp of flour) till golden colour will do.