- 1 riped banana
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup sieved cake flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoon molasses sugar
- 1 teaspoon olive oil or butter
- Whisk the beaten egg till bubbly foam.
- Add in mash banana gently.
- Fold in sieved flour and baking powder by 3 batches. (Do not whisk or beat the batter, fold in gently)
- Slowly add in sugar and oil while folding.
- Bake at preheated oven at 180 degrees for 20 mins. (Baking temperature and time might be different due to oven type, do adjust accordingly)