- 1.5 cup of macaroni pasta (buy from https://www.facebook.com/homemadevegepasta)
- 1/4 cup of grated cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup of European shredded cheese
- 2 tablespoon cream cheese
- 1/4 cup of Japanese breadcrumbs
- 1 slice of thick salmon steak
- 1/2 tablespoon oil
- Bake salmon steak in oven at 220 degrees C for 30 mins with 1/2 tablespoon of oil, then shredded the salmon steak and set aside. (Keep the baked salmon oil).
- Pan fried the breadcrumbs without oil till it become golden brown color.
- Cook the pasta in boiling water for about 3-5 mins, drain the water and set aside.
- Pour the pasta into the bowl, spill in the baked salmon oil.
- Spread the salmon and half of the breadcrumbs onto the pasta
- Top with cheese and lastly sprinkle the rest of breadcrumbs on the cheese.
- Bake it for 10 mins at 250 degrees C.
A crispy and crunchy mac and cheese is done!