Pizza base dough (Yield 1 small medium size pizza)
- 2 tablespoon + 2 teaspoon warm water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon instant yeast
- 1/2 cup bread flour
- 1.5 tablespoon Parmesan cheese powder
- 1/2 tablespoon of mixed parsley and coriander dried flakes
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoon tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoon find chopping pumpkin
- 1/2 cup water
- 2.5 homemade chicken stock powder
- 2 teaspoon Parmesan cheese powder
- * Heat some oil, pan fried garlic, pumpkin till fragrance then add in tomato sauce, water, chicken stock powder and simmer for few mins. Lastly add in cheese powder and rest aside.
- 2 eryngii mushroom (Cut into slices)
- 2 slices pork ham
- 2/3 cup grated cheddar cheese and mozzarella cheese
- dash of mixed herbs flakes
- * Heat some oil, pan fried the mushroom and ham for 1-2 mins.
- Pour instant yeast, warm water , oil and sugar into a small bowl then cover with wet towel for 10 mins till the mixture become frothy.
- Mix bread flour, Parmesan cheese powder, dried flakes in a mixing bowl. Then pour in the yeast mixture and combined into well dough form using your hand. Then hand knead for few mins.
- Place the dough and 1 big cup of hot water into a close switched off oven for 30 mins first proofing.
- Flatten the dough onto a big plate or pizza pan and place dough and 1 cup hot water into a close switched off oven for another 20 mins for second proofing. Tips: let the dough flatten at about 1cm thickness)
- Apply a thin layer of pizza sauce, some cheese,mushroom and ham. Lastly apply another layer of pizza sauce and cheese as final toppings.
- Preheated oven and bake at 200 degrees for 20 mins.