Digestive Biscuit Base
- 160g Digestive biscuits (finely crushed).
- 80g Melted Butter.
- 625g cream cheese
- 170g sugar
- 40g plain flour
- 4 Egg yolk
- 2-1/2 egg white
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 lemon zest
- 200g UHT whipping cream
- 1-1/2 egg white
- 20g sugar
- Mix all the ingredients until well-blended. Press it onto bottom of 20cm loose bottom pan. Refrigerate for 15 minutes or until firm.
- Wrap the outside of the digestive biscuit base tin with aluminium foil.
- Cream ingredients A until light, Add in ingredients B, mix until well-blended.
- Add in ingredients C, cream until smooth and light.
- Add in ingredients D, mix until well-combined.
- Whip ingredients E until the soft peak stage, add it into the above cheese mixture and mix until well incorporated.
- Pour the cheese mixture over the prepared biscuit base.
- Bake in water bath at 160 deg. for 90 minutes or until golden brown.
- Allow to cool, keep refrigerated overnight.
American Baked Cheesecake Recipe.