- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons of vco
- 200g farm fresh natural yoghurt
- 80g self rising flour
- **you may add some sugar if you want
- Vco + yogurts +egg yolks+ flour mix well.
- Whisk the egg white separately and add into the mixture.
- My oven is the super old fashioned round oven, no temperature controlled…but I think180-200°c should be fine.
Today’s tea break, yoghurt cake, my boy’s favorite cake,1 slice is not enough for him. its taste and texture is like Japanese light cheese cake.My parents and I love it too.